Monday, June 28, 2010

12 For Nothing (12-4-0)

Well the Twelve For Nothing (12-4-0) project is moving along. June's record was a bit of a gamble as I had recorded over 2-3 weeks but on Saturday the 26th decided I didn't like any of it. I scrapped it and began an entirely new record that was finished yesterday and uploaded today. You can download Desert Songs (zipped MP3's) HERE and follow the whole series at www.ericwallack.com.

In related news the amazing Don Campau has graciously decided to add me to the Lonely Whistle Music record label. As well as being one of the most prolific and creative music makers I know, Don's one of the world-wide impresarios for underground and home-recorded music. His No Pigeonholes radio show's European equivalent (Radio Marabu) will feature a few of the tunes from the series in July. You can listen to the podcast HERE.

In addition, Delta-Slider, one of my favorite music blogs devoted to American Primitive and related styles of guitar has posted a lovely review and download for Stella Says. I'm truly honored to be added to a blog that includes incandescent luminaries like like John Fahey, Jack Rose, Mary Flower, Ragtime Ralph, etc. Many thanks 'Slider!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home