Monday, November 20, 2006

E-ssential Sounds #3

New episode of my podcast is up - this time featuring yours truly! This is the first in a short series of episodes that will address different aspects of my own music. In this episode I discuss my development as a solo acoustic guitarist through both composition and improvisation. The musical examples I share are culled from work tapes and current recordings spanning twenty years and detail different elements of my growth as a guitarist and musician.

Drop in, tune in and turn on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just recently reflecting on your excellent use of harmonics and this podcast has shed light on how far back that appeared in your music. Way back!

Monday, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Eric Wallack said...

I didn't think about that until you mentioned it but YEAH - you're right! Jay man - PLEASE send me your new e-mail address! I'll give you a call over the break...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home